At REM we recommend maintenance of your Residential automation every 6 months.
Benefit of Regular Maintenance;
- Optimises the performance and safety of the equipment particularly ensuring the proper working of the safety devices as per standards. All safety devices and features should be checked on a regular basis and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, so they continue to function as designed and to ensure that safety is maintained
- Regularly review risk assessments, taking account of or any changes to the operating conditions or environment.
- Check risk to pedestrians on crushing zones on automatic gates and make recommendations if required
- Ongoing reliability
- Maximises the life span of the equipment
- Regular maintenance minimises the chance of third-party claims for injury or damage.